Raw peanuts and roasted peanuts 2:1, kuzu starch, sake, miso, wasabi, sugar
- Make miso: mix Hacho miso and sugar 1: 1 with sake and dashi stock and boil in a pot. When boiling, stir 10 min, then remove the pot from the fire.
- Put peanuts into a blender, strain and squeeze with a cloth.
- Mix peanuts and kuzu 2:1. The proportion of water should be 50-60%.
- Put 3. into a pot, boil while mixing well. Add a little bit of sake and salt.
- Start with strong heat until the mix starts hardening, after that at low heat (mix continuously using a wooden spatula )
- Knead about 30 min, Put it into the mould when it becomes sticky.
- Cool it and cut it in appropriate size.