Fuki (Japanese butterbur), sesame paste, sugar, salt, sake, vinegar, dashi stock
- Sprinkle salt on fuki and rub it lightly, put it into boiling salt water.
- Cook well, then put it into cold water (when it is not cooked well, it becomes black)
- Peel the skin of fuki from the bottom (thick side) to top.
- Cut it in 4 – 5 cm size.
- Cut 4. lengthways to make it thin.
- Boil lightly with dashi stock, sugar, salt and sake.
- Mix sesame paste, sugar, a little bit of sake, vinegar using a whisk until it becomes sticky.
- Serve 6. with sauce (7.).