Arrowhead, Burdock, potato starch, Koyadofu (dried tofu), oil, sugar, salt, sake
- Peel the skin of arrowhead, soak it in water well. Then grate it with a grater.
- Grate Koyadofu (1/3-1/4 quantity of arrowhead) and mix with arrowhead.
- Arrange the shape and deep fry in 170℃ oil until it turns brown.
- Mix and add a little bit of dashi stock, sugar, soy sauce, sake for salty-sweet taste, and boil with fried arrowhead for 5 min.
- Cut burdock in 5 cm length, and divide in 4 parts vertically.
- Boil in dashi stock.
- When burdock becomes soft, drain it and turn it in potato starch. Fry in oil at 170℃.