Hijiki, Konnyaku, Eringi mushrooms, natto, sugar, soy sauce, sake, radish sprouts
- Soak dried hijiki (10-20 min) and wash well.
- Cut Konnyaku and eringi mushrooms in strips.
- Fry Hijiki
- Add Konnyaku and Eringi mushrooms to Hijiki and continue to fry.
- Season with sugar, soy sauce, oil and dashi stock (water is also OK), boil about 10 min with a lid until the liquid evaporates.
- Add natto and mix with 5. Add natto approx. 30% of 5. quantity (without liquid) and mix.
- Leave 5 min with a lid.
- Serve with radish sprouts.