Firm (coarse-grained) tofu, Japanese yam, carrot, Hijiki (sea vegetable), Corn, Kidney beans, potato starch
- Place the tofu on a cutting board and to drain it for about 1 hour by using a weight on top.
- After the tofu is drained, grate it and mix with some Chinese yam and potato starch.
- Cut carrot into small pieces and boil it with hijiki lightly flavored.
- Mix 2. and 3. with corn. (it is also OK to use for example: ginkgo, lotus root). Drain well.
- Round it to an appropriate size and deep fry at around 160℃ in oil until it becomes brown.
- You can eat it with soy sauce or lightly flavored dashi stock. ※ Serve with kidney beans.