Lotus root, rape blossom, Koyadofu (Dried tofu), soymilk, strawberry, flour, sugar, salt, dashi stock, oil
- Peel skin of the lotus root, soak in water with (rice) vinegar for 30 min.
- Grate 1.
- Grate Koyadofu and put it into 2. (Koyadofu soaks up the liquid of lotus roots）
- Mix 3. well. Add a bit of sugar and salt to season lightly.
- Form dumplings, and deep fry in oil of 170℃ until the dumplings float on the surface.
- Put soymilk into another bowl, add a bit of salt.
- Add flour to 6. and mix.
- Put rape blossom into 7, and fry.
- Spread a sheet of paper on a plate and serve.