Shiitake mushrooms, mitsuba, Enoki mushrooms, boiled bamboo shoots, flour, salt, dashi stock, oil
- Cut off the bottom of shiitake mushrooms and cut the top to decorative shapes.
- Cut mitsuba and enoki mushrooms to the same length.
- Paste the boiled bamboo shoots in a blender.
- Put 3. in a bowl and add potato starch, sugar and salt (light flavor)
- Add dashi stock and flour to the bowl, mix lightly to make tempura batter
- Fry mushrooms etc in 160-170℃ oil. Do not put too much of the batter to mitsuba and enoki mushrooms.
- Round bamboo shoot paste made at 4.to an appropriate size, put them into the oil until they rise to the surface.
- Serve them on a plate.