300 g black soybeans, sugar, salt
- Rinse black soybeans lightly (do not peel the skin off the beans)
- Put 1 liter of water and 200-300 g sugar into the pot and boil.
- Turn off the heat, add the black soybeans of 1. and leave for one night.
- Start with strong heat until boiling up, then change to low heat, be careful, not to boil over.
- Skim the scum from broth, boil 6 – 8 hours with a lid placed on the beans inside the pot (when water vaporizes, add more water)
- When soybeans become soft, turn off the heat. Black soybeans should be covered by sugar-water. (to strengthen the taste leave it overnight)